The Main Library of Poznań University of Economics and Business (PUEB) was established in 1926 upon the founding of Wyższa Szkoła Handlowa (the former name of PUEB). Today, over 90 years on, it has become north-western Poland's largest business research library.
The Library supports teaching and research at the Poznań Univeristy of Economics and Business.
The Librarys activities focus mainly on satisfying the needs of Poznań University of Economics and Business' staff and students.
The Library offer:
• printed materials: on site and on loan,
• digital materials (databases, CD and DVD publications): on site and through remote access (from home),
• assistance in searching for information, information consulting services,
• training for individual and group users,
• online services: access to the Readers Account, extending book return deadlines, e-mail notification of book return deadlines, suggesting new items for the library, submitting e-mail queries,
• Internet access (including hotspots),
• group study rooms.
The Library also serves the role of a public research library, whose resources are available to anyone, including the staff and students of other universities.